It’s that time of year again. The time for holly and savory pumpkin pie, hot apple cider and decking the halls. It’s also the time for Holidays on the Square to kick off the holiday season in style!
If you’ve never had the chance to participate in Holidays, this year’s lineup of fun and activities—food and drink samples, tastings and discounts, and shopping deals—will not disappoint.
After you’ve shopped until you’ve dropped, head over to Beauty and Brawn Art Gallery and Think Space (3501 W. Fullerton Ave.) where you can reward yourself at the LoganSquarist Winter Gala. Sip wine, meet people and discover your new favorite neighborhood haunt. We’ll have music, food, drinks and dancing. There will definitely be caroling. Here are some event highlights:
- DJ Cachet will be spinning turntable sounds.
- Floral arrangement provided by Fleur (@Fleurinc, 3149 W. Logan Blvd.)
- Tasty snacks supplied by Rocking Horse (@Rocking_Horse, 2535 N. Milwaukee Ave.)
- Caramels from Katherine Anne Confections (@kachocolatier, 2745 W. Armitage Ave.)
- Wine supplied by FoodSmart (@FoodSmartStores, 2901 W. Armitage Ave. and 3415 W. Diversey Ave.)
- Beer from Baderbrau
- Art from various local artists, which will be available for purchase during the event
- After-party goodness at The Burlington (@burlingtonbar, 3425 W. Fullerton Ave.)
Party starts at 6 pm and lasts until 9 pm. So drop off your stocking stuffers (and gifts from Santa) before heading over. Reserve your tickets!
Join The Discussion