The LoganSquarist Calendar features events going on throughout Logan Square. Perfect for highlighting art exhibitions, special events, food specials, karaoke nights, meetups and sale promotions, spread the word about your unique upcoming occasion. Events appear in our Daily Logan Square To-Do List newsletter and our weekly Logan Square To-Do List article highlighting staff picks.
Feature Your Event
Highlight an opening, event, sale or activity in a Featured Events section on our Calendar page. All Featured Events receive one social promotion across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Each Featured Event costs $1/day/event.
Select to feature your event when adding your event.
How to Add Your Event
Navigate to our Calendar and click the Post Your Event button on the upper right corner of the calendar. Then fill out the event submission form.
Start with the Basics
- Event title – Give your event a fun title.
- Date and time – Designate a start and end time (if applicable).
- Venue and address – Indicate where your event will be held.
Add Some Filter Details
Our calendar features a number of filter capabilities to make it easier for interested neighbors to find your event. Make sure to fill these out as much as possible:
- Event category. Choose the one category that best fits your event.
- Location. What part of the neighborhood is your event taking place? Logan Square Proper, Avondale, Bucktown? Events must take place in LoganSquarist’s observed neighborhood boundaries.
- Audience. Who will be most interested in this event? 21+, kids, family, etc.
- Event type. Are you featuring a drink special? Hosting a comedy show? Putting on an art exhibit? Choose from more than 37 event types.
- Cost. Choose from the various cost ranges to indicate the cost of your event.
Add Your Event Information
- Event description. Be sure to list all the fun details about your event in the description.
- Organizer name and email. This is in case neighbors have questions.
- Cost. Indicate the actual cost of the vent, or check “Free,” if applicable.
- Ticket registration URL. So neighbors can buy tickets to your event!
- Event phone number – In case there are additional questions or inquiries.
- External URL. For neighbors who want to learn more about your business.
- Image. Give your event the attention it deserves by adding an image!
Have a recurring event? No problem. Let us know in the description, and we’ll make the appropriate designations.
That’s it! We’ll review your submission within 48 hours.
Have a suggestion on how we can improve our calendar? Email calendar at logansquarist dot com with your idea.