The LoganSquarist Calendar features events going on throughout Logan Square. Perfect for highlighting art exhibitions, special events, food specials, karaoke nights, meetups and sale promotions, spread the word about your unique upcoming occasion. Events appear in our daily LoganSquarist To Do Guide newsletter.
Have a fantastic event happening in the neighborhood of Logan Square?
How to Add Your Event
Navigate to our Calendar and click the Submit Event button on the upper right corner of the calendar. Create an account if you don’t already have one, then fill out the event submission form.
Start with the Basics
- Event title. Give your event a fun title.
- Date and time. Designate a start and end time (if applicable). Does your event repeat? Set the recurrence.
- Organizer. Indicate the organizer of the event. Fill out name, phone number, email and website.
- Venue and address. Indicate where your event will be held.
- Cost and tickets. Is this a ticketed event?
- Select “No Tickets” and indicate whether the event is free or paid, as well as the cost.
- Select “External Tickets” and indicate whether the event is free or paid, the cost, as well as the registration URL.
Add Your Event Information
- Event description. Be sure to list all the fun details about your event in the description.
- Image. Give your event the attention it deserves by adding an image!
Add Some Filter Details
Our calendar features a number of filter capabilities to make it easier for interested neighbors to find your event. Make sure to fill these out as much as possible:
- Event category. Choose the category that best fits your event.
- Audience. Who will be most interested in this event? 21+, kids, family, etc.
- Cost. Choose from the various cost ranges to indicate the cost of your event.
- Location of the event. What part of the neighborhood is your event taking place? Logan Square Proper, near Avondale, near Bucktown? Events must take place in LoganSquarist’s observed neighborhood boundaries.
- Type of event. Are you featuring a drink special? Hosting a comedy show? Putting on an art exhibit? Choose from a number of event types.
- Disclaimer. Make sure to check our disclaimer box.
Feature Your Event
Highlight an opening, event, sale or activity in a Premium Slider Event section on our Calendar page. Choose from two options:
- All Premium Slider Events receive one social promotion across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and costs $3/day/event.
- Looking to give your event a little boost? You can choose our Highlighted Event to boost its status on the calendar with a label and border for $1/day/event.
That’s it! We’ll review your submission within 48 hours.
Have a suggestion on how we can improve our calendar? Email calendar at logansquarist dot com with your idea.