The LoganSquarist Calendar features events going on throughout Logan Square. Perfect for highlighting art exhibitions, special events, food specials, karaoke nights, meetups and sale promotions, spread the word about your unique upcoming occasion.
Have a fantastic event happening in the neighborhood of Logan Square? Add it to the LoganSquarist Calendar!
Let’s Get Started
Navigate to our Calendar Submission Form.
Register or Login
If you already have a LoganSquarist account, login. If you don’t already have an account:
- Fill out your name and email address. You’ll receive a confirmation notification. Click the link provided to set your password.
Fill in Your Event Details
Our calendar features a number of filter capabilities to make it easier for interested neighbors to find your event. Make sure to fill these out as much as possible:
- Choose event package. Select how your event will show up. All events are free to add to the LoganSquarist Calendar. Gain added visibility by selecting a Feature Package. See details below.
- Event title. Indicate the name of your event.
- Event start/end date/time. Designate a start date/time and end date/time. Select “All Day”, if applicable. If your event is a repeating one, select “Recurring Event?” and enter the “Event duration in days” and the number of “Repeats”.
- Event description. Be sure to list all the fun details about your event in the description. Use the WYSIWYG (pronounced “wiz-ee-wig”) editor to stylize your event in a way that is readable.
- Event category. Choose the (1) event category that best fits your event.
- Event type. Are you featuring a drink special? Hosting a comedy show? Putting on an art exhibit? Choose from a number of event types that best fit your event.
- Neighborhood area. Choose the (1) category that best fits what part of Logan Square, for example, is your event taking place? Logan Square Proper, near Avondale, near Bucktown? Refer to our neighborhood boundaries before selecting neighborhood area. Note: Events outside of our observed boundaries may not be accepted.
- Cost. Indicate the cost of your event.
- Address. Type in the address where your event will be hosted then click “Set address on map”. For virtual events, set the address for “Logan Square 60647”.
- Event image(s). Add an image that best represents your event. At least one image is required. Featured events can upload up to four images. For the best visibility, we recommend a 1500-pixel-wide landscape/horizontal image with minimal text.
- Link event to directory listing. If you also have a Directory Listing, you can link your event to it. Simply type the name of your listing.
If you’ve opted to feature your event, you’ll be directed to our checkout page. Once completed, your event will be submitted.
And that’s it! We’ll conduct a quick review of your event and publish it within 48 hours.
Interested in Gaining More Visibility? Feature Your Event!
For $5/week/event, you can feature your event at the top of the calendar page for boosted visibility of your event to an active Logan Square-enthusiast audience.
Featured events gain prime positioning in the LoganSquarist Calendar Featured Events gallery that further boosts your event’s visibility on the second-most-popular page on the site.
Featured events appear:
- at the top of the calendar page in our Featured Events gallery
- on the homepage under the Featured Events section
- in the sidebar alongside all blog posts under the Logan Square Calendar section
- appear onsite denoted with a Featured label
Have a suggestion on how we can improve our calendar? Email us at email@example.com.