Fujimura Hospitality invites you to celebrate by joining us for a Mother’s Day + 1 vaccination event in Logan Square. You’re welcome to bring a loved one or family member over the age of 18 for a COVID-19 vaccination.
COVID-19 vaccinations will be offered at NO COST on Saturday, May 8, 2021, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in Logan Square (3111 W. Wellington Avenue)
THINGS TO KNOW:
- The Johnson & Johnson (single-dose) vaccine will be administered during this Mother’s Day celebration.
- Vaccinations are available for those who are 18+ years of age.
- Appointments preferred, but walkups are welcome.
- Vaccinations are FREE and available to anyone regardless of residency or immigration status.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR ID. If you have health insurance, bring your card with you (health insurance is NOT mandatory).
- PLEASE COMPLETE AND BRING the Vaccination Administration Form (complete page 1). The form will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to the vaccination event.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION:
- A state-issued ID
- Driver’s License / Temporary Visitor Driver’s License (TVDL)
- Chicago CityKey
- Consulate card
Eventbrite registration link:
Chicago Department of Health Frequently Asked Questions:
- Charity Event