The LoganSquarist Directory features business and organizations going on throughout Logan Square. Perfect for highlighting shops, restaurants, bars and community businesses. Want to reach the neighborhood of Logan Square? Add it to the LoganSquarist Directory!
Let’s Get Started
Navigate to our Directory Submission Form.
Register or Login
If you already have a LoganSquarist account, login. If you don’t already have an account:
- Fill out your name and email address. You’ll receive a confirmation notification. Click the link provided to set your password.
Fill in Your Listing Details
Our directory features a number of filter capabilities to make it easier for interested neighbors to find your event. Make sure to fill these out as much as possible:
- Choose listing package. Select how your listing will show up. All listings are free to add to the LoganSquarist Directory. Gain added visibility by selecting a Feature Package. See details below.
- Listing title. Indicate the name of your business, organization or group.
- Category. Choose the (1) category that best fits your listing.
- Phone. Enter a phone number.
- Email. Enter a contact email.
- Website. Add a URL.
- Business hours. Select your business opening/operating hours.
- Neighborhood area. Choose the (1) category that best fits what part of Logan Square, for example, is your event taking place? Logan Square Proper, near Avondale, near Bucktown? Refer to our neighborhood boundaries before selecting neighborhood area. Note: Events outside of our observed boundaries may not be accepted.
- Address. Type in the address where your event will be hosted then click “Set address on map”. For virtual listings, set the address for “Logan Square 60647”.
- Description. Be sure to list all the details about your listing in the description. Use the WYSIWYG (pronounced “wiz-ee-wig”) editor to stylize your listing in a way that is readable.
- Image(s). Add an image that best represents your listing. At least one image is required. Featured listings can upload up to four images. For the best visibility, we recommend a 1500-pixel-wide landscape/horizontal image with minimal text.
Fill in Even More Details
For restaurants and retail locations, we offer a few more details.
- Cuisine offerings. Select all of the menu items that apply.
- Dining options. Select all the dining options that apply.
- Service options. Select all the service options that apply.
- Amenities. Select all the amenities that apply.
- Accessibility. Select all the accessibility details that apply.
- Accepted payments. Select all the ways you accept payment.
If you’ve opted to feature your listing, you’ll be directed to our checkout page. Once completed, your listing will be submitted.
And that’s it! We’ll conduct a quick review of your listing and publish it within 48 hours.
Interested in Gaining More Visibility? Feature Your Listing!
For $50/year/listing, you can feature your listing at the top of the calendar page for boosted visibility of your event to an active Logan Square-enthusiast audience.
Featured listings gain prime positioning in the LoganSquarist Directory Featured Listings gallery that further boosts your listing’s visibility on the second-most-popular page on the site.
Featured listings appear:
- at the top of the directory page in our Featured Listings gallery
- appear onsite denoted with a Featured label
Claim Your Listing
If you see your business in the LoganSquarist Directory, you can claim it to ensure the listing details are correct. We want to make sure the appropriate owner claims each listing, so we have a claim listing approval process. In order to claim your listing:
- Find your business listing in the directory and click on it to go to the listing page.
- Click on ? Business Owner? on the right-hand sidebar of the business entry page at the top of the sidebar.
- Fill in your information in the Claim Listing pop up and click the SEND button. This information should indicate your claim to the listing.
- Then wait for a confirmation email. This may take us 48-72 hours as we manually review each claim. If we have questions about your claim, we’ll contact you to verify. Once confirmed, follow the instructions in the confirmation email to login to your account.
Now that you’ve successfully claimed your listing, you’ll also notice that the listing has a Owner Verified Listing label in the right-hand sidebar of your business’s entry page. Feel free to update your listing to your heart’s content!
Update Your Listing
Once you’ve created or claimed your LoganSquarist Directory listing, you may need to add or update information on your listing from time to time. Here’s how to update your listing:
- Navigate to your directory listing.
- Click on Edit in the right-hand sidebar of the listing page.
- Update your listing as needed. sections. The more complete your profile, the more information you will provide to neighbors. You also may upload images, logos or photos with your listing, which will be displayed throughout the LoganSquarist site.
- At the bottom of the page, you must agree to the terms and conditions and click the Review Your Listing button.
- Review your listing preview and click the Publish button to save your changes.
Have a suggestion on how we can improve our directory? Email us at [email protected].