You’ll find jumbo, foldable pizza slices at this BYOB spot in Logan Square, brought to you from the folks behind High Dive and The Rocking Horse.
Located 10 minutes from Chicago’s Loop, Greenhouse Loft is the country’s premier sustainable event venue. From weddings and social gatherings to meetings and corporate events, Greenhouse Loft seeks to redefine what an event venue can be. Imagine your event set in the warm glow of our reclaimed wood floors as light streams in from the floor-to-ceiling windows. Our talented team will help you create an event to suit your needs or fulfill your dreams—at the Greenhouse Loft we pride ourselves in our ability to focus on your wishes and bring them to life.
Housed inside Chicago’s Green Exchange, the country’s largest sustainable business community, Greenhouse Loft is a space where guests come to share ideas and experiences in a beautiful, sustainable environment that is unlike anything in the country. Please contact us today to speak with someone about how truly special we think the Greenhouse Loft will be.
- 3,500 sq ft of space, with options for gatherings as large as 250 and as intimate as 25
- On-site portrait studio with in-house photographers and packages for every budget
- 8,000 sq ft organic sky garden where guests can meet, mix and mingle
- Lobby entrance with low-energy escalator and elevator to the 2nd floor
- Easily accessible to public transportation and major interstates, with ample parking on-site
- Early 20th century loft building with Gardenside floor-to-ceiling Glasshouse extension
- Experienced event managers to ensure your event runs smoothly
- collection of colorful and unique mid-century furniture available at no extra cost
Best of Logan Square
Best of Logan Square: Yes